The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man Chapter 11 Summary
In the Coach and Horses
- In order to better understand Chapter 10, the narrator now tells us what was going down at the inn when Mr. Marvel appeared.
- Remember Cuss and Bunting? Well, they're back. The doctor Cuss and the vicar Bunting are going through the Invisible Man's papers, including his diaries. But they can't understand the diaries and, honestly, they're not even sure that they're written in English.
- Marvel lets the Invisible Man into the room with Cuss and Bunting. They obviously don't see the IM, but they ask Marvel to leave.
- Once he does, Cuss and Bunting lock the door so no one will interrupt them. Unfortunately for them, this also means that no one will interrupt the Invisible Man when he starts to beat the living daylights out of them.
- The Invisible Man wants to know where his stuff is, including his clothes. He threatens to kill the two men. Dun dun dun...