Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Chapter 3 Summary
- Two weeks later, Dr. Jekyll gives a dinner party for five or six old men.
- Mr. Utterson is the guest who deliberately stays later than everyone else.
- He asks about Mr. Hyde and the strange will.
- Dr. Jekyll begs Mr. Utterson to let the issue drop, saying that he’s taken an interest in Mr. Hyde.
- And that’s that. It’s all very mysterious.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search