Available to teachers only as part of theTeaching Julius CaesarTeacher Pass
Teaching Julius CaesarTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Act 1, Scene 1
Questions1. Who do Flavius and Marullus run into on a Roman street?
2. What are the professions of the people Flavius and Marullus run into?
3. What is the cause for the holiday?
4. What do Marullus and Flavius think of the cause for the holiday?
5. What do Marullus and Flavius do with the items people have used to adorn the statue of Caesar?
Answers1. They run into a group of commoners.
2. One of the commoners is a carpenter and the other is a cobbler.
3. Caesar has defeated Pompey.
4. Marullus and Flavius do not feel that people should be celebrating Caesar's rise to power, and they think Caesar will be a tyrant.
5. They remove them.
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE