Available to teachers only as part of theThe Kite RunnerTeacher Pass
The Kite RunnerTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. Who narrates the story?
2. What happens in the winter of 1975?
3. Who calls the narrator?
4. When the narrator receives the phone call, what is his reaction?
5. Who do the kites makes the narrator think of?
Answers1. Amir narrates the story.
2. An event happens that shapes who Amir is today.
3. Rahim Khan calls him.
4. Amir feels like a past of unatoned sins is calling him.
5. The kites make Amir think of someone named Hassan.
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE