Available to teachers only as part of theThe Korean WarTeacher Pass
The Korean WarTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. On what day did North Korean troops pour across the border into South Korea?
2. Who engineered the counterattack that drove the North Koreans back across the border?
3. What is the 38th parallel?
4. What political system was dominant in North Korea during the war?
5. What kinds of weapons did Korea have that Americans had not faced before?
Answers1. June 25, 1950
2. Douglas MacArthur
3. The line that had divided North and South Korea before the war began.
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE