Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
Life of Pi Part 2, Chapter 62 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Pi doesn't sleep well and in the morning notices RP is restless.
- Pi realizes that soon RP will get really thirsty.
- He checks the sky for rain, checks the locker for drinking water, but knows these two can't provide enough for him and RP.
- He decides he'll haul in the solar stills (flotation devices which convert salt water to freshwater) he put out two days ago. They're full of salt-free water.
- He fills a bucket for RP. He feeds RP. It's been a week since the Tsimtsum sank.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...