Life of Pi Part 2, Chapter 83 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- A storm gathers. It turns into a nasty one and tosses the lifeboat with its enormous swells.
- Pi has to fasten the tarpaulin over RP's den and over the bow of the boat in his territory. Pi joins RP under the tarpaulin, though up front in the bow. Granted, he's still closed in a very small space with a tiger.
- The waves send the lifeboat up a huge incline and Pi's thrown back to RP's territory.
- Miraculously, RP survives and Pi survives without getting mauled.
- Although Pi loses his raft, he manages to hold onto, during the storm, the last of the orange whistles.
Next Page: Part 2, Chapter 84
Previous Page: Part 2, Chapter 82