Life of Pi
Life of Pi Part 2, Chapter 90 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- RP goes blind. Both he and Pi are very weak now.
- Pi goes blind soon after RP does.
- Pi resolves to die.
- Suddenly, Pi hears a voice. At first he thinks it's RP. This assumption continues for a number of pages. Then he realizes the voice has a French accent. It's not RP, it's actually another blind castaway on the Pacific.
- Their conversation is utterly bizarre. Pi has probably gone mad.
- The French castaway tries to eat Pi. The castaway puts his foot into RP's territory and RP, as we know, doesn't take any prisoners.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search