Life of Pi Part 2, Chapter 90 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- RP goes blind. Both he and Pi are very weak now.
- Pi goes blind soon after RP does.
- Pi resolves to die.
- Suddenly, Pi hears a voice. At first he thinks it's RP. This assumption continues for a number of pages. Then he realizes the voice has a French accent. It's not RP, it's actually another blind castaway on the Pacific.
- Their conversation is utterly bizarre. Pi has probably gone mad.
- The French castaway tries to eat Pi. The castaway puts his foot into RP's territory and RP, as we know, doesn't take any prisoners.
Next Page: Part 2, Chapter 91
Previous Page: Part 2, Chapter 89