Edmund Pevensie Timeline and Summary
- Edmund is evacuated from London to live in the country.
- He teases Lucy about her story that there is a magical gateway in the wardrobe to a country called Narnia.
- Edmund follows Lucy into the wardrobe and finds himself in Narnia.
- There, he meets the White Witch.
- Edmund returns home to England and lies about his experience, claiming Narnia is imaginary.
- He returns to Narnia with all three of his siblings.
- Edmund discovers that Mr. Tumnus has been arrested.
- Edmund and his siblings meet Mr. Beaver and travel to his dam.
- He betrays his brother and sisters to the White Witch.
- Edmund is taken hostage by the White Witch and forced to sledge across the country with her.
- He is nearly murdered by the Witch but is rescued by Aslan's followers.
- Edmund has a private talk with Aslan which changes him forever.
- Edmund and Peter lead the battle against the Witch's army.
- He behaves very bravely in the battle and destroys the Witch's magic wand.
- Edmund is badly wounded, but is healed by Lucy.
- He is crowned a King of Narnia and becomes known as King Edmund the Just.
- Edmund returns home through the wardrobe.