The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Cite This Page
Susan Pevensie Timeline and Summary
- Susan is evacuated from London to live in the country.
- She hears from her sister Lucy that there is a gateway in the wardrobe to the magical land of Narnia. She worries that Lucy may be losing her mind.
- Susan enters Narnia with her three siblings.
- She discovers that Mr. Tumnus has been arrested.
- Susan and her siblings meet Mr. Beaver and travel to his dam.
- She discovers that Edmund has betrayed them and flees with Peter, Lucy, and the Beavers.
- Susan receives gifts from Father Christmas.
- She meets Aslan and is awed by him.
- Susan is attacked by Fenris, but Peter saves her.
- Susan and Lucy follow Aslan to the Stone Table and witness his sacrifice.
- They witness Aslan's resurrection, then travel with Aslan to the Witch's house and free the people who have been turned into statues.
- Susan returns to the site of the battle between good and evil and witnesses victory for good.
- Susan is crowned a Queen of Narnia and becomes known as Queen Susan the Gentle.
- She returns home through the wardrobe.