The Little Prince
by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The Narrator Timeline and Summary
- The narrator’s plane crashes in the desert and he meets the prince.
- Over the course of a week, he becomes friends with the prince and learns about the prince’s life. Meanwhile, he tries to fix his plane.
- The narrator draws the prince some pictures.
- They go in search of water.
- The narrator realizes how much he loves and cares for the prince, and then the prince departs from Earth by being bitten by a snake.
- At the end of the book, the narrator begs readers to keep a look out for the prince, emphasizing how much he misses his friend.