Mr. (Harry) Graves Timeline and Summary
- Mr. Graves arrives in the town square, following Mr. Summers with the three-legged stool.
- He sets down the stool and Mr. Summers places the black box on top of it.
- Mr. Graves swears in Mr. Summers.
- He waits his turn for the drawing and then goes to the box, prompted by his wife.
- He helps Dave Hutchinson draw a paper from the box and then looks at it to determine if Dave's going to be the village's chosen victim. He isn't, of course.
- Presumably, he participates in the final stoning.
Next Page: Old Man Warner Timeline
Previous Page: Mr. (Joe) Summers