Marcelo in the Real World
by Francisco X. Stork
Marcelo in the Real World Chapter 16 Summary
- Wham, bam, two-page chapter: Marcelo's in his tree house trying to figure out what to do about the picture.
- He's also thinking about suffering. Specifically, he's pondering the girl's suffering versus that of the kids at Paterson. He decides the girl has suffered more.
- He's also beginning to realize that his dad has been keeping some secrets.
- He also tries to find the IM but realizes he can't.
- The chapter ends with Marcelo allowing his dog, Namu, to lead him away on a walk.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...