Marcelo in the Real World
Marcelo in the Real World Chapter 27 Summary
- It's time. Marcelo goes back to Jerry Garcia's office with the Vidromek quality control memo.
- Jerry Garcia doesn't want Marcelo to hand over the memo out of anger at Arturo.
- Marcelo tells him that's not why he's doing it. He just wants to do what's right.
- Garcia says not to show him the memo, just to tell him that it exists and give him the date.
- Marcelo does, and Garcia says now it's time to ask Arturo again about the settling-out-of-court thing. It's going to cost more this time, though.
- He'll take great pleasure, he admits, in seeing Holmes and Wendell go down.
- So, he asks Marcelo, about that trip to the Sisters of Mercy to meet Ixtel. He'll call Marcelo at the law firm later in the week to find out if he wants to go.
- Marcelo once again has to think about it, but as he leaves the office, he knows he's done the right thing.