Marcelo in the Real World
Cite This Page
Marcelo in the Real World Chapter 28 Summary Page 1
- When Marcelo goes back to work the next day, he successfully avoids Jasmine, but he can't avoid Wendell.
- To say Wendell's mad is an understatement. Garcia's called Holmes and asked for a copy of the memo.
- Wendell had a hunch this was Marcelo's doing, so he dug in Marcelo's backpack, which Marcelo accidentally left in Steely's office.
- Bam: memo.
- Attorney-client privilege, Gump, says Wendell. Anything a client gives a lawyer is confidential, and Marcelo broke the rules.
- Wendell the pigeon-kicker doesn't care about the picture of Ixtel. And Arturo, he says, wants to talk to Marcelo.
- In Arturo's office, Arturo tells Marcelo that Garcia's agreed to disappear for $75,000.
- He also yells at Marcelo for not getting it about following rules, even when they're wrong.
- Marcelo ends the meeting by giving Arturo Jasmine's letter. He waits for Arturo to start reading it before he leaves the room.