Marcelo in the Real World
Marcelo in the Real World Chapter 28 Summary
- When Marcelo goes back to work the next day, he successfully avoids Jasmine, but he can't avoid Wendell.
- To say Wendell's mad is an understatement. Garcia's called Holmes and asked for a copy of the memo.
- Wendell had a hunch this was Marcelo's doing, so he dug in Marcelo's backpack, which Marcelo accidentally left in Steely's office.
- Bam: memo.
- Attorney-client privilege, Gump, says Wendell. Anything a client gives a lawyer is confidential, and Marcelo broke the rules.
- Wendell the pigeon-kicker doesn't care about the picture of Ixtel. And Arturo, he says, wants to talk to Marcelo.
- In Arturo's office, Arturo tells Marcelo that Garcia's agreed to disappear for $75,000.
- He also yells at Marcelo for not getting it about following rules, even when they're wrong.
- Marcelo ends the meeting by giving Arturo Jasmine's letter. He waits for Arturo to start reading it before he leaves the room.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search