Marcelo in the Real World
by Francisco X. Stork
Marcelo in the Real World Chapter 30 Summary
- At home that night, Marcelo tells Aurora he's ready to go to Oak Ridge High. He doesn't want to talk about it, but he's okay with it.
- He heads for the tree house and thinks some more about suffering. For all he's seen at Paterson, it was nothing compared to the real world.
- He wonders what will happen if Wendell gets even more evil and sends a copy of Jasmine's letter to Aurora. His mom is pretty awesome, and she doesn't deserve that.
- Marcelo wants to go to college to become a nurse like her. He wants to work with children like she does so he can help lessen the hurt in the world.
- But where to go to college?
- Vermont, of course.
- Marcelo sits down at his computer. He's got some research to do.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...