The Martian Chronicles
by Ray Bradbury
The Martian Chronicles The Musicians Summary
- Since this story also doesn't focus on a particular person or conflict, it sounds a lot like an interchapter to us.
- Young boys on Mars go hiking. Sounds nice!
- They play with the dead bodies of Martians. Less nice.
- They have to play while the playing's good, because the "Firemen" are coming to burn all the bodies.
- You know, don't want to have a bunch of disease-ridden corpses lying around. That's just not hygienic.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...