Die Heuning Pot Literature Guide
Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now! Lines 1-40 Summary
- The Narrator (a.k.a. the pointy-hand man) tells Marvin K. Mooney that it's time to Go. The where, what, and how seem unimportant so long as he gets going.
- He tells Marvin he can go by foot or cow just as long as he goes now.
- Marvin may leave on skates, skis, or a hat. How the hat will get airborne and the matter of landing said hat are left to your imagination.
- The Narrator offers Marvin the option of leaving by bike or Zike-Bike (read: awesome bike!). He's even willing to let Marvin hop about in an old blue shoe.
- The Narrator tells Marvin he doesn't care how he goes with emphasis on the "GO NOW!" (40).