The Maze of Bones (The 39 Clues) Questions
- What are Amy and Dan's individual strengths and weaknesses? How do they complement each other as a team?
- How do Amy and Dan change and grow over the course of the story?
- Why does Rick Riordan show other teams' perspectives instead of just focusing on Amy and Dan? Do those perspectives add anything?
- Why did Grace keep the competition a secret from Amy and Dan?
- Does the multimedia aspect of The 39 Clues add to the story, or do you think it should all be in the books themselves? Do you think there might be more tie-ins like this in the future?
- What branch of the Cahill family do you think Amy and Dan belong to? What makes you say so?
- Here's a real million-dollar question: would you give up a million dollars, like Amy and Dan did, to participate in the 39-clue quest? Why or why not?
- What do you think the 39 clues lead to? How can you tell?
Next Page: Characters
Previous Page: Quotes