Meditation at Lagunitas Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Do you agree with Plato that there’s a more perfect spiritual world of ideas out there? What’s the relationship between the "real" world of visible, taste-able, touchable things and the world of intellectual ideas about things?
- If there’s nothing in particular that a word like "justice" refers to, then how do we know that such a thing as "justice" exists in the world?
- The age-old question: blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries? Which is the best?
- Why are we attracted to specific things? Is it mostly because they remind us of things that we have lost?
- Would you be offended if your boyfriend/girlfriend said they liked you mostly because you reminded them of happy memories from their childhood?
Next Page: Best of the Web
Previous Page: Quotes