Money & Banking
Assignments & Activities
Available to teachers only as part of the Money & Banking Teacher Pass
Money & Banking Teacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Assignments & Activities
Debate Activity: Debit Cards versus Paper Money
In this debate, your students will review the functions of money and debate whether paper currency and coins could be replaced by debit cards without any significant consequences. 1. Review the essential functions of money.Mone...
Computing Activity: How Banks Create Money
1. Review the key terms describing the process by which banks create money.The American banking system is a fractional reserve banking system: banks are required to keep only a fraction of their reserves on hand before...