Murder on the Orient Express
Cite This Page
Murder on the Orient Express Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Who did you think the murder was when you were reading the book? Were you able to solve the mystery before Poirot did, or were you surprised when Poirot revealed the culprits?
- If you had to rewrite Murder on the Orient Express for the 21st century, where would you set it, and why?
- What is the difference between revenge and justice?
- Poirot relies mainly on psychology and logic to solve crimes. How is detective work different today? (Think of shows like CSI).
- If you were a character on the Orient Express, who would you be, and why?
- Why did Agatha Christie set the murder on a train? What does the train symbolize in the novel?
- What is the significance of America in Murder on the Orient Express?