Our intrepid Shmoop team managed to make off with one of the papers on top of Mut's desk in her royal offices. Upon examination, it was discovered to be a to-do list, penned in Mut's perfect hieroglyphs.
TO DO TODAY
- Order the moon pies for Khonsu's birthday party next weekend.
- Send Amunhotep III a thank-you letter for the last dozen Sekhmet-Mut statues.
- Try on new crowns.
- Dance practice, 4:00PM Luxor beach
- National security meeting with Djehutymose and Huy. Bring lunch and the Kushite battle plans.
- Watch the films in the queue before Amun-Ra gets home.
- Dinner with Hathor and Horus the Elder? Find out when A is leaving Karnak.
TO DO THIS MONTH
- Make an appearance at Hatshepsut's new chapel. Bring the vulture headdress.
- Sit for the Luxor Temple carving. Wear the red dress.
- Delegation from Crete arrives on III Shomu 10! Make sure everything is perfect.
- Ask if Khonsu has summer school.
- Do we have tickets for the Beautiful Reunion? Call Hathor and check!
- Renew gym membership.
- Read through dossiers on the Hittites and return Thoth's call about them.
THINGS TO DELEGATE
- Find someone to train new chantresses. Make sure she can sing this time!
- Get someone to convince Amunhotep III to stop sending us Sekhmet-Mut statues before we run out of room.
- New paintings in the bedroom before Opet Festival.
- Who's going to write the peace treaty with the Hittites?
- Clearing out the storage lockers in Karnak's first pylon.
The back side of the papyrus is covered in what appears to be grocery lists and a detailed list of clothes and accessories to buy at the Aswan Mall, complete with a detailed budget.