by William Gibson
Neuromancer Chapter 12 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Case picks a bar named Emergency. Cath catches up with him. She believes he's a real gangster, and Case plays along.
- Cath tells him about how she and her brother make the party circuit, and they've met 3Jane Tessier-Ashpool and her bodyguard, Hideo.
- She gives Case a hit of betaphenethylamine, but it amps up his anger, and he ditches her.
- He walks into in Freeside, seeing the face of Linda Lee everywhere. The clocks chime midnight.
- Case walks all morning before returning to his hotel room. Inside, three Turing Police are waiting for him. He's under arrest.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...