So We'll Go No More a Roving
So We'll Go No More a Roving Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Is the speaker talking to somebody? Or is he just talking about himself? Why do you think so?
- Why do you think this poem is so wildly popular (it's always anthologized)?
- Is this supposed to be a romantic poem? What's with the word "loving"?
- Why do you think Byron's so worried about death and aging at the very young age of 29 when he wrote this poem?
- What is the effect of the poem's three stanza structure on the way we read the poem?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...