Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! Stanza 32 Summary
- Here it is: the final appeal to the Everyman, to all of us.
- We've seen how life is full of ups and downs, how there will be times when we're high and times when we're low, that there are few rules or things that are all right or all wrong.
- There's just one absolute: we have to keep going.
- And keep going your child will do, after you read them this book. They've got places to go and mountains to move.
- Might we recommend they do so with the aid of patented No-Leak Sneak™ technology? And a snappy pair of Chance Pants never hurt.