Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! Stanzas 15-16 Summary
- If you're any kind of former adolescent that has ever had to make a big, life-changing decision, this is the passage that should really get to you. Or at least, it got to us here at Shmoop, and we want to feel like we're not the only ones wailing into a wad of tissues right now and stuttering between choked breaths, "Why? Why is life so hard?"
- This passage encompasses pretty much what happens from adolescence on. Should your child hang out with these new cool, partyer friends, even though it might set them down a D- path?
- Should they follow their dream to be a full-time artist or get a practical degree and do that part-time while being a part-time artist? Should they fall for this person or that person?
- It's not just that decision-making is hard; it's that decision-making is hard when it all comes down to you and you're not feeling so great about things in the first place. Yeah. Yeah that's hard.
- Now if you'll excuse us, in solidarity with Liz Lemon, we have a fridge full of comfort food we need to eat right now while rocking in the fetal position.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search