Oh, the Places You'll Go! Stanzas 26-27 Summary
- All right Shmoopers, if there's another place where you should be sobbing into a disgusting wad of tissues, this is it, though this time we recommend huddling under a bed because wow, does it look scary out there.
- There are dark lumps! Dark lumps with leering green eyes! And a long road with so very far to go!
- These rhymes and this illustration are pretty much the definition of what it means to be lost. Feel the fear.
- And seriously, is no one going to water those trees? It's called a watering can. Help a Shmooper out.
- Stop. Rhyme it to me now. There Seuss goes again, rhyming "chance" and "pants". What a hoot. Personally, we think "Chance Pants: By the Doc" would make a great merchandising opportunity, but who are we to make those kinds of business decisions for the Seuss family?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...