On the Road
On the Road Part 2, Chapter 9 Summary
- They pick up a musician on the road.
- After they drive to high terrain, Dean does this thing where he makes the passengers lean in one direction to turn the car, and they go thirty miles downhill without having to use any gas.
- Dean is so excited telling Sal about his good times in the area that he doesn’t have time to listen to Sal’s good times, which mainly revolve around Terry.
- They thought they were going to get money...but they couldn’t. Which has happened one or eight times before.
- Dean sends Marylou and Sal to a hotel while he goes to find Camille. Oh, man.
- Marylou tells Sal that Dean is a jerk for leaving them there. They have no money for a hotel room.