One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
by Dr. Seuss
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Lines 1-30 Summary
Different Fish for Different Folks
- In the beginning, we meet some fish.
- The fish are one, the fish are two.
- Oh, and the fish are red; the fish are blue. Just in case you were wondering.
- A cast of stars swims by with different colors, shapes, ages and moods.
- There's even a fish that is very, very bad. (Hey, there's one in every bunch.)
- All in all, it's a whole hodge-podge thing we've got going on here.
- This section ends with the repetition of the epigraph, about how "funny things are everywhere" (30).
- You're tellin' us, Seuss.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...