One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Lines 287-327 Summary
- Yellow pets called the Zeds have hair that grows so fast they need a haircut every day (289-297). Sounds expensive.
- One fellow, named Ish, has a wishing dish.
- When he says he wishes for fish (while waving his hand with a great big swish), they will appear on his dish (303-310). Trout, anyone?
- The children play a game called Ring the Gack at their house, where they toss rings onto a Gack's antlers (311-318), which sounds annoying if you're the Gack, but super fun if you're not.
- Then they find a creature named Clark at the park, who they will take home to their house and keep as yet another pet (319-327).
- Seriously, they must have a zoo in their basement.