- The Iliad by Homer 801BC - 601BC
Homeboy paints Paris as kind of a selfish, egotistical coward in this definitive account of the Trojan War.
- The Metamorphoses by Ovid 101 - 200
Paris returns home to Troy with a hot new wife and a massive army of angry Greeks in this classic series of poems. (We're guessing Ma and Pa weren't so happy to see him.)
- The Fall of Troy by Quintus Smyrnaeus 401BC - 302BC
In this ancient poem, Paris takes out Achilles with an arrow, but later gets killed by an arrow himself. Oh, the irony.
- Troilus and Cressida by William Shakespeare 1602
Paris briefly flashes his perfect smile in this "problem" play by Shakespeare set during the Trojan War.
- Troy 2004
Orlando. Bloom. Is. Paris. Witness the glory...
- Marvel Illustrated: The Iliad 2007
Marvel Comics brings you an awesome adaption of Homer's Iliad, Paris included.