The Perks of Being a Wallflower Part 1, Chapter 5 Summary
How It All Goes Down
September 18, 1991
- Charlie talks about a kid in his shop class named Nothing.
- That's a very esteem-boosting name, isn't it? Like Dave Pelzer's A Child Called It. Very uplifting.
- You can check out "Patrick's Character Analysis" for the story behind this term of non-endearment.
- Nothing's impersonation of Mr. Callahan, the shop teacher, is hilarious according to Charlie. Even Mr. Callahan thinks it's funny.
- Also, Charlie tells us that his sister asked him for the Autumn Leaves mix tape back.
Next Page: Part 1, Chapter 6
Previous Page: Part 1, Chapter 4