The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower Part 1, Chapter 5 Summary
How It All Goes Down
September 18, 1991
- Charlie talks about a kid in his shop class named Nothing.
- That's a very esteem-boosting name, isn't it? Like Dave Pelzer's A Child Called It. Very uplifting.
- You can check out "Patrick's Character Analysis" for the story behind this term of non-endearment.
- Nothing's impersonation of Mr. Callahan, the shop teacher, is hilarious according to Charlie. Even Mr. Callahan thinks it's funny.
- Also, Charlie tells us that his sister asked him for the Autumn Leaves mix tape back.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Here Be Monsters! An Adventure Involving Magic, Trolls, and Other Creatures; The Ratbridge Chronicles Volume 1 - Learning Guide
Noodle's College Search