The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower Part 2, Chapter 15 Summary
How It All Goes Down
January 1, 1992
- Happy New Year! Well, it's not that happy for Charlie. He's acting very weird.
- He says he's seeing things move. "I was looking at this tree but it was a dragon and then a tree" (2.15.4).
- Apparently, Charlie was at a party at Bob's house and someone named Mark gave him something which is making him hallucinate.
- Charlie feels alternately philosophical one moment and like total crap the next.
- At Bob's house, Charlie can hear Sam and her boyfriend, Craig, having sex, and the noise makes Charlie want to kill himself.
- He concludes the letter by writing, "I never wanted to [feel that way]. You have to believe me" (2.15.12).
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search