The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky
The Perks of Being a Wallflower Part 3, Chapter 4 Summary
How It All Goes Down
February 2, 1992
- Charlie tells us about how he and Bill talk about life together: Charlie tells Bill about his psychiatrist, and Bill talks about where he went to school.
- Bill even lets Charlie smoke in his office, but he gives him a pamphlet on the benefits of quitting.
- Now that Charlie's done with On the Road, he gets a new book: Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs. It's not about a restaurant violating health codes; it's about a junkie.
- Either Charlie told Bill more than he led us to believe, or Bill is quite insightful into Charlie's personal life and his recent drug usage.
- At home, Charlie tries to read Naked Lunch but it just confuses him.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...