The Perks of Being a Wallflower Part 3, Chapter 7 Summary
How It All Goes Down
February 15, 1992
- Charlie goes to the Sadie Hawkins dance with Mary Elizabeth, but we're not sure if he actually dances. Wallflowers aren't known for their dance moves, after all.
- We do know that Mary Elizabeth talks a lot. We won't put you through that. You can check out her "Character Analysis" for the low-down.
- There's some other dance drama, though.
- Craig doesn't go with Sam to the dance, so she's really bummed. Also, Charlie's sister and her secret boyfriend seem to have some sort of fight on the dance floor.
- Oh, and one other tiny little thing: later that night, Charlie's sister tells Charlie that she's pregnant.
- Her boyfriend told her it wasn't his and broke up with her right in the middle of the dance. Great guy.
- She asks Charlie to take her to the clinic, and he agrees.
Next Page: Part 3, Chapter 8
Previous Page: Part 3, Chapter 6