The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Cite This Page
The Perks of Being a Wallflower Part 4, Chapter 6 Summary Page 1
How It All Goes Down
May 21, 1992
- The school year is coming to an end in a month. Charlie's friends are making prom plans.
- Bill tells Charlie that he was originally planning to move to New York to be a playwright, but he's realized he really enjoys teaching high school English.
- They talk about books and life, and Bill gives Charlie a copy of The Fountainhead to read.
- Not much else happens in this letter. Charlie mentions that he's enjoying school, which is ironic considering he was so afraid of it in his first letter. Ah, how times have changed.
- He also says that Patrick stopped drinking. Awesome.