Patrick Timeline & Summary
- We first see Patrick when he's known as "Nothing" and he's impersonating his shop teacher.
- Patrick officially meets Charlie at the homecoming football game.
- At a party at his friend Bob's house, Patrick is making out with his secret boyfriend, Brad, when Charlie walks in. Patrick convinces Charlie to keep their secret because Brad is ashamed of being gay and doesn't want anyone to know. (This can't end well.)
- At The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Patrick channels his inner Tim Curry to play Frank 'N Furter.
- After the truth-or-dare debacle, Patrick takes Charlie home and tells him that he should probably stay away for a while until things cool down.
- Brad's father walks in on Patrick and Brad in flagrante. Uh oh.
- Patrick gets into a fight with his now ex-boyfriend, Brad, in the cafeteria, but Charlie comes to his rescue.
- Lonely after his breakup with Brad, Patrick quits playing Frank 'N Furter, starts drinking, doing more drugs, finding random hookups, and… kissing Charlie.
- Eventually he reaches a saturation point with all his self-destructive behavior and stops—cold turkey.
- Patrick is thrilled to graduate high school and plans on going to the University of Washington in Seattle.
- When Sam returns home on break, she and Patrick take Charlie through the tunnel one last time.
Previous Page: Sam