The Pigman Chapter 11 Summary
- The police and an ambulance come to take Mr. Pignati to the hospital, and John and Lorraine tell them that they are Mr. Pignati's children.
- Lorraine blames John for Mr. Pignati's heart attack, telling him he shouldn't have started up the stairs with Mr. Pignati following.
- Telling the hospital staff they are his children, they visit Mr. Pignati in the hospital.
- That evening, Lorraine makes dinner at Mr. Pignati's house, and she and John dress up in old evening clothes they find in a closet. John and Lorraine kiss for the first time.
- They drink a toast "to the Pigman."