Available to teachers only as part of thePride and PrejudiceTeacher Pass
Pride and PrejudiceTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. What is the name of the mansion Bingley moves into?
2. What does Mrs. Bennet want her husband to do about Mr. Bingley and why?
3. How does Mr. Bennet feel about Mrs. Bennet's idea?
4. Does Mrs. Bennet notice how her husband feels about her idea?
5. What is the most important thing in the world to Mrs. Bennet?
Answers1. Bingley moves into Netherfield Park.
2. Mrs. Bennet wants her husband to become friends with Mr. Bingley because he is rich, and she thinks Mr. Bingley would be a good match for one of her five daughters.
3. Mr. Bennet thinks that Mrs. Bennet's idea is a little ridiculous.
4. No, Mrs. Bennet does not notice.
5. The most important thing in the world to Mrs. Bennet is getting her daughters married to suitable husbands.