Cite This Page
Prince Caspian Chapter 10 Summary Page 1
The Return of the Lion
- The path down the Rush is rocky and dangerous, and it leads them to the Bridge of Beruna.
- Hooray, they're closer! Oh, but unfortunately, they're getting close to the wrong army. The Telmarines start shooting arrows at them. The Pevensies and Trumpkin have to hustle back the way they came.
- After an exhausting day of back tracking, they camp in a fir wood and have a dinner of apples and bear meat. It just sounds better and better every time. Then they promptly doze off.
- But Lucy wakes up to a voice calling her. Following it, she sees it belongs to Aslan himself.
- After a joyful reunion, Aslan tells Lucy to go wake the others and have them follow.
- She wakes them up, but they don't see Aslan, so they go back to bed. The only one she can convince to stay awake is Edmund.
- Hey, it's a start.