Prince Caspian Timeline and Summary
- Prince Caspian is raised hearing the stories of Old Narnia from his nurse; stories that include a little ditty about a lion, a witch, and a wardrobe.
- When his uncle, Miraz, hears that Caspian is learning such fluff and hogwash, he fires the nurse and hires a tutor instead.
- But the tutor, one Dr. Cornelius, turns out to be well-versed in Old Narnian history as well and continues teaching the prince the truth about lions, witches, and wardrobes.
- One night, Caspian is awoken by Cornelius and told he must flee the castle. The king plans to have Caspian murdered so the throne can pass to Miraz's sons.
- The young prince flees to the southern woods where he meets Trufflehunter, Trumpkin, and Nikabrik.
- With these three, he meets the Old Narnians in hiding and gathers an army to confront the Telmarines.
- During a war council, Dr. Cornelius arrives to warn the prince that Miraz is coming.
- The army retreats to Aslan's How. The Telmarines follow, and the war begins.
- Caspian's side takes a beating, so Caspian blows Susan's horn in hopes help will arrive.
- And it does. Peter and Edmund pop in just in time to help Caspian defeat Nikabrik before he can resurrect the White Witch.
- After that, Caspian joins Peter in the final battle with the Telmarines.
- When the war is over, Caspian is reunited with his Nurse and crowned King of Narnia by Aslan. Ta-da!