Cite This Page
Psalms Psalms 24-28 Summary
- Open the gates, fellas. God's coming to town today.
- Life got complicated, and the author feels guilty. But he's still pretty sure that God is good about forgiving those who remain loyal.
- It seems like the writer's done some good old fashioned atoning, and is now reapplying for membership in God's congregation.
- All an Israelite wants is to win his battles and see the temple in Jerusalem. Is that really so much to ask? Well, it merits a psalm, at the very least.
- The writer cried out, and God heard. Open-shut case.