Psalms Psalms 46-50 Summary
- In this psalm, God has total mastery over the natural world, the battlefield, and people. Check, check, and check.
- Turn the music on, people. It's time to party because God is on top.
- Zion (a.k.a. Jerusalem) is apparently so beautiful that it sent every other king in the district running. Wishful thinking or historical fact? Read up, and you decide.
- Here, the writer points out that the rich can't take their money with them when they die. Still true today—fancy that.
- God doesn't just want sacrifices; he wants verbal acknowledgement. And some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...