by George Bernard Shaw
Mrs. and Miss Eynsford Hill Timeline and Summary
- Mrs. and Miss Eynsford Hill tell Freddy to go find a cab.
- They interrogate Eliza when she calls him by his first name.
- Mrs. and Miss Eynsford Hill go to catch a bus when the rain stops, leaving Freddy to fend for himself.
- They show up at Mrs. Higgins's party and engage in some small talk.
- Mrs. Eynsford Hill is shocked when Eliza starts to deviate from the script.
- Miss Eynsford Hill is amused by her talk.
- Miss Eynsford Hill leaves the party.
- Mrs. Eynsford Hill tells Mrs. Higgins that they're running a little low on money, but that her daughter doesn't get it.
- Mrs. Eynsford Hill leaves the party.