Rabbit, Run Chapter 12 Summary
- The “seawater” in Ruth’s mouth after Rabbit leaves is overpowered by her sadness and she starts to cry.
- She feels like when she was a teenager and believed that being thinner would fix everything.
- She knows why she really wants Rabbit to be with her. He makes her feel beautiful.
- She didn’t answer because she never doubted that Janice “would win.”
- She gets nauseous, goes to the bathroom and rests her head on the toilet.
- She hasn’t the strength to throw up, but it feels good there.
- She realizes that the child inside her, making her nauseous, might be her “friend.”
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search