Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
Cite This Page
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Chapter 28 Summary Page 1
- A few days later, Mr. FitzGibbon begins plowing.
- As predicted, the Frisby house stays safely out of the way of the plow.
- Mrs. Frisby thinks about the rats and how sad it is that she will never see them again, most likely.
- She would like to go visit them, but she doesn't know exactly where Thorn Valley is.
- The FitzGibbons do all of their planting and on a day in May, the Frisbys prepare to make the trip to their summerhouse.
- The children are so happy to be making the trip. Everything's sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.
- A bunch of other mouse families live along the river in the same neighborhood as the Frisby's summerhouse.
- Mrs. Frisby decides to tell her children the whole story, including the parts about their Father.
- After she is done, Timothy surprises them all by admitting that he thought that both Jonathan and Mr. Ages were friends with the rats, because he had seen them hanging around the rose bush.
- Martin is curious about the rats and promises to find them and say thank you when he is a little older.
- The family goes to sleep after the story is done.