Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Chapter 4 Summary
Mr. Fitzgibbon's Plow
- Mrs. Frisby arrives home to find all of her children huddled around Timothy, worried about his sorry state.
- She gives Timothy his first dose of medicine and he immediately falls into a snoozerific sleep.
- By the third day, as Mr. Ages predicted, Timothy seems to be out of danger. Hurrah! Let's all breathe a collective sigh of relief.
- On the fourth day of Timothy's illness, Mrs. Frisby goes outside for food and notices how warm it is.
- On one hand, she knows this is good: Timothy needs the warm spring air. On the other hand, warm weather means Mr. Fitzgibbon's plow. Yikes.
- When Mrs. Frisby is in the garden looking for food, she hears the tractor roar to life. Get out of there, lady.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...