Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Chapter 4 Summary
Mr. Fitzgibbon's Plow
- Mrs. Frisby arrives home to find all of her children huddled around Timothy, worried about his sorry state.
- She gives Timothy his first dose of medicine and he immediately falls into a snoozerific sleep.
- By the third day, as Mr. Ages predicted, Timothy seems to be out of danger. Hurrah! Let's all breathe a collective sigh of relief.
- On the fourth day of Timothy's illness, Mrs. Frisby goes outside for food and notices how warm it is.
- On one hand, she knows this is good: Timothy needs the warm spring air. On the other hand, warm weather means Mr. Fitzgibbon's plow. Yikes.
- When Mrs. Frisby is in the garden looking for food, she hears the tractor roar to life. Get out of there, lady.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search