Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
by Robert C. O'Brien
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Chapter 6 Summary
A Favor from Jeremy
- Mrs. Frisby searches for some corn for supper before she heads home and spies a shiny piece of foil. Three guesses who's messing around with that foil. You are so smart.
- When she sees Jeremy examining the foil, she decides to ask his advice about Moving Day.
- Mrs. Frisby asks Jeremy why he likes shiny things so much and he admits that he brings them to a female crow, who also likes shiny things. Ah, young love!
- After listening to Mrs. Frisby explain the trouble with Moving Day, Jeremy is sympathetic. But does not know how to solve her problem.
- Luckily, he does have one piece of advice: he tells her that when the birds do not know what to do, they go see Owl.
- Mrs. Frisby is afraid of Owl, but she realizes that she has to take any opportunity available to help Timothy.
- Jeremy tells her he will bring her to the Owl and they make a plan to meet at her house at 5 pm.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...