Ready Player One Chapter 13 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Unsurprisingly, I-r0k lets the cat out of the bag, and two more gunters find the key: Daito and Shoto.
- Wade puzzles over the Jade Key riddle, which he's taken to calling the Quatrain, but he's coming no closer to solving the thing.
- In the meantime, endorsement-deal offers come pouring in. Companies want to use Parzival's likeness for products because, you know, he's a total stud.
- Without revealing his true identity, Wade takes them up on their offers.
- He's a little more hesitant to respond to the 5,000 messages from the head of IOI, Nolan Sorrento. Nothing good can come of that, right?
- After a quick internal debate, he decides to open up a chatlink with Sorrento to discuss his business proposition.
Next Page: Chapter 14
Previous Page: Chapter 12